This BBO Poker Tables Elite Black Oval Poker Table 10 Person is an impressive centerpiece to any room. This comfortable yet premium high stakes battle table is ready for anything poker night can dish out.
The Elite oval poker table for sale features 2 commanding solid oak pedestal legs, 2” sunken pit, racetrack, premium armrests, quality cloth, gloss black finish and stainless steel cup holders. Caution: jaws will drop.
Pair it with the matching black dining top, and you have the perfect secret game night ready to spring out and surprise your guests.
The Elite Black Oval Poker Tables is also available in Mahogany finish - Click Here
FREE Shipping & Insurance on all of our BBO products.
We want you to take full advantage of BBO Poker Tables numerous customization options. If you are unsure of what options to choose or would like to discuss the available options please call us at 1-800-544-8060.
We offer design templates to print on the playing surface!
Choose one of our beautiful design templates to print on the playing surface. After choosing the desired template, copy the name of the template and paste it in the text box in the product options section "Enter Design Template Name" above the "ADD TO CART" button.
You have an option of four types of playing surfaces; Felt and Suited Speed Cloth.
A short fiber material, great for card play.
Suited Speed Cloth
A polyester weave fabric which is water resistant and smooth for faster card slide. Embossed with card suits for added style.
BBO Poker Tables Elite Black Oval Poker Table Features & Specifications
- Poker Dimensions: 94 in x 44 in x 30 in
- Dining Dimensions: 96 in x 46 in x 32 in
- 10 Player Positions
- 7 in Ultra Wide Black Armrest With 4in Stainless Steel Cup Holders
- Removable Playing Surface - A BBO Exclusive!
- Solid Oak Pedestal and Claw Legs
- Racetrack Width is 2 7/8 in
- Weight: 275 lbs (+100 w/ Dining Top)
- ◄Please Read This First
- Our Shipping & Returns Policy applies to all products on our website and all orders placed on our website. It was created to protect our customers and our business, and to make your buying experience as easy and convenient as possible.
Please read all our policies carefully and make yourself familiar with them.
- ◄Order Confirmation
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. If your item(s) is available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If your item(s) is on backorder or out of stock, we will reach out to you via email and void the pre-authorization in case you don’t want to keep your order until the item(s) become available.
It is a customer's responsibility to review the order confirmation email carefully and ensure the products, sizes, colors, and other options chosen are correct.
Before placing the order, it is the customer’s responsibility to check that the item(s) can fit the desired space and travel through doors, corridors, and staircases in its packaging. Any returns as a result of sizing issues will be the customer’s responsibility (returnable products only).
- ◄Shipping Information
- If the item(s) you ordered is in stock and ready to ship, it will ship within 3-5 business days from the date the order was placed with no guarantees.
Shipping lead times may be longer than usual during holiday/rush periods, or supplier's warehouse backlogs. In this situation, we will notify you via email to obtain your permission to proceed with the order.
The estimated delivery time of each item(s) on our website is different and can be found on each product page.
Estimated delivery times are not a guarantee and are subject to change.
Items that are made-to-order or custom can take longer to be delivered.
Currently, we only ship within the USA, to the lower 48 states, and we do not ship to PO Boxes, Freight forwarders, Military addresses, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska.
Once your order has shipped, changing the delivery address is not permitted.
Any returns due to that reason will be treated as a regular return with return fees applied per our returns policy (returnable products only).
Some of our products ship via fully insured freight shipping that is different from ground shipping. By default, all ground and freight shipments will be delivered with curbside delivery. This means that the truck driver will deliver the shipment roadside or to the end of the driveway/curb. In some cases, adding a lift-gate service won't be possible, or the item(s) will be too large for a lift-gate due to the size of the package.
The driver has the right to refuse to use the lift-gate if he/she doesn't feel safe using it. In this case, it's the customer's responsibility to help the driver offload the package from the truck.
Please be prepared that when delivering the shipment to your home or business, it is your responsibility to transfer the package(s) from the truck to your garage, home, or wherever you might want to store the package, and to assemble the product.
- ◄Track Your Order
- Within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse, we will send you tracking information to the email address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive the tracking information from us within the estimated shipping time of your order, try to search your email for the order number received with the order confirmation email. Emails can sometimes end up in spam/junk or other email folders.
Please feel free to contact us if you do not receive the tracking information.
The shipping confirmation email will include the carrier website link and the tracking number. If you are not able to track the shipment using their website, look for the carrier phone number on their website, call them, and provide the tracking information to track your shipment. They should be able to provide you with the most updated information about your shipment.
- We always do our best to ensure fast processing and delivery of all orders.
All orders that are shipped via freight carriers require the customer to schedule a delivery appointment.
Once your package arrives at your local station, the freight carrier will call the phone number provided with the order to schedule a delivery appointment.
It is the customers’ responsibility to schedule the delivery appointment with the carrier.
The carrier will provide their available slots for delivery and you can choose an available date and time.
We highly recommend that you keep track of your delivery and be proactive by calling the carrier to schedule the delivery appointment.
Delivery appointments are not a guarantee and are subject to change by the carrier due to different reasons.
We understand this is an inconvenient situation, however, cancellations due to this reason are not acceptable. Freight delays and package losses can happen with any freight carrier from any company across any state and unfortunately, our company doesn’t have control over it.
You agree to allow the freight company to rectify the issue and deliver your package when possible.
If you wish to cancel the order due to freight delay/losses/issues without giving the freight carrier time to rectify the issue and deliver your package, it will be considered as a regular cancellation request and you will be responsible for the shipping costs and paying restocking fees.
An adult over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to receive the shipment, and sign the Bill of Lading.
- ◄How to Receive a Freight Shipment - VERY IMPORTANT
- All orders placed on our website are subjected to our shipping & receiving guidelines. Those guidelines can be found on this page, and will also be emailed to you once your order has shipped.
Please read this carefully. If you do not report product damage according to the proper protocol you waive your liability to file shipping insurance claims and our company will not be responsible for damages or filing concealed damage.
If your product is damaged in transit, as long as you follow our receiving instructions we will be able to send out the replacement parts immediately.
Here's how to properly receive your shipment:
Inspect all boxes and make sure you have the exact number of boxes included with this order. Check the bill of lading from the delivery company to make sure you have all your boxes. Report any missing boxes to the driver and NOTE THAT ON THE BILL OF LADING. Get it in writing!
CHECK FOR DAMAGE
Next, inspect all the boxes for anything that looks like damage. A punctured or smashed box, open it and make sure that there is no damage. In the event of damage, you must report it to the driver and NOTE THAT ON THE BILL OF LADING. If you do not note the damage on the bill of lading you are confirming that you received the goods in a new condition and you release our company and the shipping company from any liability on the shipment.
To be clear – if you sign the bill of lading without notes, you cannot claim damage afterward. Our company is not responsible for shipping damage discovered after signing the bill of lading without notes. It will be the customer’s responsibility to pay for any replacement parts. Manufacturer defects are not the same as concealed damage and will be covered under the product(s) warranty.
OUR COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONCEALED DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF NOT INSPECTING THE ORDER DURING DELIVERY.
Please, for the sanity of all parties involved, follow our shipping receiving instructions to ensure the smooth delivery of your products.
- If you find any damage when inspecting the package(s):
- Note the damage to the driver and make sure you have it in writing on the Bill of Lading and delivery paperwork. Take clear pictures/video of all boxes, the damage, and the Bill of Lading, and email it to us.
- Call us immediately, we will make sure your replacement pieces will ship as soon as possible.
- DO NOT accept the damaged box, send it back with the driver. Please keep the boxes which are in good condition.
Any damage must be reported within five calendar days of the delivery date, due to carrier insurance regulations and rules. Any damage report outside of this time frame is subjected to refusal.
- If the damage is cosmetic only, we reserve the right to repair the product/part as new with a new part or professional assistance.
If we processed an insurance claim for damage with the carrier/manufacturer, we will be able to process refunds/replacements without waiting for the claim decision (which can take some time).
When processing an insurance claim for damage, you agree to hold onto the damaged item(s) and the original box/carton the item(s) came in until the claim is closed with a final decision.
Refusal to warehouse the damaged item(s) and the original box/carton, means that we won’t be able to process the insurance claim and/or process refunds/replacements.
This is a required procedure with all shipping carriers when processing insurance claims.
- ◄Returns & Refunds
- Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we always want to make sure you are happy with your order.
Please note that not all manufacturers accept returns and not all products are returnable.
Please check the product(s) information carefully before placing the order.
- Large equipment
- Custom/made-to-order products
Non-returnable items are still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and the manufacturer will repair or replace defective parts according to each product warranty.
If the item(s) ships via freight carrier, it will be covered with insurance for any damage that might occur during shipment.
As long as you follow our shipping & receiving policy, we will be able to process a replacement at no cost as soon as possible.
How to return a returnable product(s):
- All returnable items must be returned within 30 days of placing the order.
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be in the original packaging, unused, and in the same condition that you received it. Otherwise, a refund can’t be issued.
- It’s the customer’s responsibility to ship and pay for the return shipping on any item(s) that is not damaged.
- All returns are subjected to a 20% restocking fee, and a 3% processing fee on credit card transactions that will be deducted from your refund.
- When shipping back your item(s) you must use a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item(s).
- Most of our items ship directly from our suppliers or the manufacturer warehouses, and we are prepared for fast shipping after your order is placed. Therefore, items can only be canceled within 1 hour after placement with no guarantees.
It’s important to contact us as soon as possible when trying to cancel an order.
In the cancellation request, please include your order number, contact information and the name of your product(s), and we will do our best to cancel your order.
If your order wasn’t processed/shipped yet and can be canceled, you will receive a cancellation confirmation email, and we will void the transaction so you won't be charged. If we already charged your card, we will issue a refund back to your original method of payment, and your order will be is subjected to a 3% processing fee that will be deducted from the total refund.
If the item(s) is already processed or shipped and can’t be canceled, you will have the option to refuse the delivery or return your order once delivered (returnable products only).
Such a return is subjected to a return shipping fee, restocking fee, and 3% processing fee on credit card transactions, which will be deducted from your refund.
The refund will be processed once the item has been received at the warehouse and inspected.
- ◄Professional Installation
- In addition to the default ground and curbside delivery, we offer professional installation services for some of our products for an extra charge.
These services can be purchased from the product pages or using our professional installation page.
Professional installation prices are calculated per item. For orders with multiple items, these services need to be purchased per item.
Please keep in mind that your order will still be delivered curbside. It is your responsibility to transfer the package(s) from the curb/truck to your garage, home, or wherever you might want to store the package
Once your order has been delivered and inspected properly in accordance with our receiving instructions, and you are 100% sure that all the parts inside the boxes are in a new condition and ready to be installed, you will need to contact us and provide us with an available date and time to book the installation. We will then look for available installers in your area and will let you know once we find one.
Once the installation is completed, the installation team will take a few pictures.
Should you have any remarks/notes, please let the them know and note that on the installation receipt.
Once you sign the installation receipt without any remarks/notes, you are confirming that the service has been completed and your item(s) is in good condition.
Debris and trash removal are not included with these services.
The professional installation services will be performed by third-party companies and not by our company.
Our company is not responsible for any losses, damages, issues, and inconvenience caused by the installers and/or movers.
Any damage caused by the installers and/or movers will be covered by the insurance of the companies providing those services.
In rare situations that item(s) got damaged by the installers and/or movers, our company will fill out the insurance claim on your behalf and do our very best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Our company reserves the right to cancel or change the professional installation cost due to the following reasons:
- The room is located on a higher floor or a basement with turns and stairs
- The delivery address is located in a remote area with limited installers availability
- The distance from the curb to the room is considered long-distance
In a situation where you purchased the installation service but it needs to be canceled, we will process your order and we won't charge you for these services.
Any additional charges for the installation services will be paid by the customer. We will notify you of installation availability and final charges upon receiving your order.
- ◄Color Disclaimer
- Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, the color of products may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of the products we carry and that appear on the website, but cannot guarantee that what you see is an exact representation. If you need the color to be exact, it is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. We will ship you one if samples for the color are available. We don’t accept returns based on colors for any of our products.
- ◄Legal Disclaimer
- For any policy omission or clarification, the individual manufacturer policy will apply without exception. As policies are multi-faceted and constantly evolve, the customer (you) and retailer (us) agree to defer to the manufacturer's shipping & returns policy in these instances.
At Gaming Blaze, we always monitor our prices and work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 90 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 90 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your Price Match refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 90 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly. Please make sure you include your order number, full name, and contact information,
Our Price Match Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; Amazon, eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Excluded Brands: Hathaway / Blue Wave, Kestell, Gameroom Concepts, Garlando, Ram Game Room, GLD Products
We want to make sure you feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price when ordering from Gaming Blaze.
Why Shop Gamingblaze.com for your gaming tables and gaming accessories?
We know you have a choice in online shopping, and we want to do everything we can do to earn your business and keep you in our family.
Here are the top 6 reasons to buy from Gamingblaze.com
100% Safe and Secure Online Shopping - Rest assured every transaction that takes place on our website is 100% secure. We use the newest technologies so you can feel comfortable shopping with us.
Fully Insured Shipments - Every shipment that leaves our warehouses is fully covered in case of a lost item or damage. Please refer to the Shipping & Receiving Instructions page to learn more about our policy.
High Quality - We understand what it can be like to purchase online without actually seeing and touching the product itself. So we want you to know that all the manufacturers and suppliers on this site are hand chosen by our owners to ensure you receive a high-quality product. All items are inspected before leaving the warehouses so we know that you’ll be happy with the product you ordered.
Customer Service Is Our Top Priority - Plain and simple, we are here for YOU, the customer. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service. We strive for excellence in customer service and are driven to provide value at all times. You can expect communication from us immediately after your order is placed, and also when your product ships. Feel free to contact us anytime. We are here for you.
Authorized Dealers - Gaming Blaze is an authorized dealer for every brand that we carry. You can be sure you will receive the lowest price available and full manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
Volume Discounts - If you are looking to purchase a large quantity of one item or, if you are buying for a School, Government Agency or large business, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 544-8060 and we may be able to offer special pricing.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Proposition 65 Warning
The California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (Prop 65) Explained:
In 1986, California voters approved an initiative to address concerns about exposure to toxic chemicals. That initiative became the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly known as Proposition 65.
Proposition 65 requires the State of California to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include over 900 chemicals since it was first published in 1987.
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide Californians with a clear and reasonable warning about chemicals in the products they purchase, in their home or workplace, or that are released into the environment. By providing this information, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about protecting themselves from exposure to these chemicals. Proposition 65 also prohibits California businesses from knowingly discharging significant amounts of listed chemicals into sources of drinking water.
The Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program. OEHHA, which is part of the California Environmental Protection Agency (Cal/EPA), also evaluates all currently available scientific information on substances considered for placement on the Proposition 65 list.
What this means to you:
While the proposition was created to protect drinking water sources from chemical contamination, the scope of the law has expanded over the years. It now includes over 900 chemicals and also pertains to (but is not limited to) exposure through touch, inhalation, ingestion, or skin contact.
The Proposition 65 warning can now be found on products that may contain a small amount of over 900 chemicals or ingredients that the OEHHA lists as a carcinogen or reproductive toxicant. This includes vinyl, coatings, plastics, and much more. Many of the elements listed under Proposition 65 are common additives found in everyday items.
Because of the vast array of products that might contain one of the chemicals or ingredients on the list, we must include Proposition 65 warnings in our communications with you. We are required to use exact wording as specified by the state of California. While the warning sounds alarming, the purpose is to notify you of the potential risk so that you can make an informed buying decision.
Why are all products labeled instead of only those that are sold in California?
Our products are distributed nationwide. It would be very difficult to determine which products will ultimately be bought, sold, or brought into California. Therefore, to ensure that we are in compliance with Proposition 65 requirements, we are including the warning in all of our products.
Why don’t all distributors provide warnings on their products?
Our company complies with all federal and state regulations regarding toxic chemicals and heavy metals. And while we cannot control what our competitors do, we can make sure that our products comply with the requirements of Proposition 65 so our customers can make an informed buying decision.
Where can I get more information?
For further information about California’s Proposition 65, please visit http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html