Hudson Shuffleboards Warranty
Hudson Shuffleboards Inc. guarantees its shuffleboard tables against defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal
wear and tear. At its sole discretion, Hudson Shuffleboards will elect to either repair or replace any parts that are deemed to
be defective. This warranty is valid from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the restrictions set forth below:
- 60 day warranty for the electronic score unit including wires, lights, and control panels.
- 1 year warranty for the Cradle and Legs against any manufacturer defects.
- 3 year warranty for the playing board against any manufacturer defects.
Please note that wood has characteristics which are outside the control of the manufacturer. Wood is a natural
material and reacts to environmental conditions including temperature and humidity. Wood can shrink and swell in
response to the surrounding environment in which they are located. In order to insure stability of the wood, it is
important that the shuffleboard be maintained in an environment with steady humidity between 35% - 55%. Natural
variations of color and grain patterns are not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Lifetime warranty for the polymer on the playing surface.
Returns and Repairs
- Hudson Shuffleboards will replace the defective part(s) and is not required to replace the complete shuffleboard.
- Parts requested by Hudson Shuffleboards Customer Service Department shall be returned to Hudson Shuffleboards via LTL. Shipping will be pre-paid by the customer.
- A Return Authorization (RA) number must be assigned to all return shipments. Shipments delivered to Hudson Shuffleboards without a RA number will be refused and all shipping and labor costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- If Hudson Shuffleboards determines the part(s) to be defective, Hudson Shuffleboards will repair and/or replace the part(s). At this point, the cost of shipping the defective product to Hudson Shuffleboards shall be reimbursed.
- Repairs or replacement of any defective parts fulfills Hudson Shuffleboards of obligations related to the shuffleboard.
- This Warranty only applies to the initial purchaser of the shuffleboard and is non-transferable. Initial purchase must be made from Hudson Shuffleboards or any of our Authorized Dealers.
- Any claim must be made through Hudson Shuffleboards or one of our Authorized Dealers.
- This Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or any items that have been altered, misused, neglected, improperly maintained, or force majeure.
- This Warranty does not cover any damage caused in the installation process. This includes shipping, unpacking, and installing of the shuffleboard.
- This Warranty does not cover any damage caused to the playing surface by improper adjustments to the climatic adjusters or improper installation and leveling of the cradle. Please contact Hudson Shuffleboards for proper instructions prior to adjusting the climatics and cradle.
- This Warranty does not cover electrical components used outdoors.
- “Outdoor All-Weather” shuffleboards must include an outdoor table cover at the time of original purchase to validate warranty.
- The owner is responsible for installation and costs to remove or replace the warranted part.